Sr. Director of Content
Sara Routhier, Managing Editor and Outreach Director, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo Finance, and the Zebra.
- 10 Popular Cars Worth More Used Than New [2023 Findings]
- The 20 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities for Cyclists [+Death Totals]
- Car Maintenance Expenses [2023 Update]
- Teen Drivers and Texting [Best and Worst States]
- Distracted Pedestrians & Deadly Accidents [Study Results]